New Vortex Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

idea from bots revers invasion and double invasion

5 posters

Go down

idea from bots   revers invasion and double invasion Empty idea from bots revers invasion and double invasion

Post  NIGHTMARE Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:00 pm

grape apple and decino gave me an idea with the bots are here topic

if we r ganna have bot invasion lets make a reverse invasion or a double invasion
revers invasion is like you are the attacker and the defending pole has 10 spawns
the more u do damage to the spawns the higher level bots spawn on tht side
like a 2000 spawn = level 2 bot spawn and 200 spawn = level 20 bot spawn
this looks like a good idea to me so keep ur evil comments to ur self kild Razz

and i decided to think of double invasion where its like ctf but with destroying spawns each team gets 10 spawns and they have to devide into groups and use team, work one group to gaurd the other to attack this would just be fun not really a good leveling system but for revers invasion killing a spawn should give shitloads of xp since itle be hard any other addons please let me know

NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

idea from bots   revers invasion and double invasion Empty Re: idea from bots revers invasion and double invasion

Post  Kild Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:29 pm

I don't leave evil comments, but thanks for your ideas!

Kild

Back to top Go down

idea from bots   revers invasion and double invasion Empty Re: idea from bots revers invasion and double invasion

Post  NIGHTMARE Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:45 pm

Wow that was totally unexpected. Shocked

NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:50 pm

I've always thought that the mode from q3 team arena where you have to kill a skull in your opponents base was really cool. I like your other ideas as well. Programming new game modes might be put on the back-burner though while we get through other things first. Thanks for the suggestions though! Razz
Grape
Grape
Admin

https://newvortex.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mmew Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:25 am

That seems interesting, protecting some immobile object from the other team destroying it. I'd play it.
Mmew
Mmew

Back to top Go down

Post  apple Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:08 pm

Vortex already did something like that, it was called protect the retard..

apple

Back to top Go down

Post  NIGHTMARE Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:46 pm

wow thanks i would love to see this in vortex if you need anyhelp id be more then happy to code this in there Very Happy

NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down