New Vortex Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a topic about ivan

5 posters

Go down

This is a topic about ivan Empty This is a topic about ivan

Post  Kild Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:42 am

Cruel wrote:-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Remove Ivan
Date: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:07 pm
To: Cruel

Dizzy wrote:
I am Piskull.

https://www.facebook.com/piskull

All that is needed for confirmation is a message to Piskull because Piskull is Ivan. I will gladly prove that I am Ivan.

All I ask is that Ivan's legacy be destroyed or else you will have a real enemy on your hands. You don't need some punk like me crashing the party. Just delete Ivan (or forward this message to someone who can) and I will go away, as I should have gone away a year ago and would have stayed if it weren't for my cousin, who has never played vortex in his life. He doesn't need his info posted on the Encyclopedia Dramatica (STAbner). You fucks have taken this too far. My personal info? Really?

This is harassment and if I have to get the law involved I will.

My reply being:
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Remove Ivan
Date: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:07 am
To: Dizzy

Cruel wrote:
I'm offended, you jump straight to threatening.
You're welcome to get the law involved though, they of course can reach me the same way you can. I expect verification.

I found it just hilarious as hell. I honestly wasn't expecting the reply I got.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Remove Ivan
Date: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:06 am
To: Cruel

Dizzy wrote:
I only jumped straight to threatening because I sent messages to Jordan and GHz with no reply.

Thank you very much for acknowledging my message. I have not received the same courtesy from the other moderators, which will not help this situation.

I realize I am showing a lack of patience, but what cause, considering everything, have I to be patient at all?

My art is being used without my consent and Tommy Abner is a family member of mine who is being badmouthed directly for never having anything to do with vortex. It was Levi Abner who played the character BS! and even after his name was mentioned several times your cherub-like buddies STILL got it wrong, probably deliberately just to rile me up.

My cousin doesn't need defamation of character while Levi Abner and Isaac Abner (Ike being me) could care less. Also, isn't being aggressive my style? Do you need any more proof of who I am?

The two things that need to happen are easy. Just delete/ban Ivan on this forum (I don't care about the vortex game as it doesn't even exist to me) and set the record straight on who BS! actually was instead of bad-mouthing a guy that has never and will never play Vortex. It's that simple, and you have until the end of March of 2011. I will check in about once a month from then.

I will be making preparations to sue over the use of my copyrighted mark (the piskull) that the images used on this site http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Vortex bare and I will be holding GHz responsible (not because I believe he deserves grief over this, but because he is the only party who could have prevented this entire thing from happening in the very beginning by actually banning those who break rules, like banning trolls, namely me, and because it is easiest to pin this whole thing on him because I know who he is). I can let it all slide given the provision that Tommy Abner be left out of this AND Ivan be rightfully annihilated from the forum. I could give a flying shit about the Vortex game itself, I'm not asking for Ivan's host of characters to be painfully gutted as all are welcome to use the characters as they please. I'm asking that his profile on the forum be blocked and Tommy Abner's name be removed from the record.

That's not asking much and the threat is very fucking real. MARCH 30th is the deadline. If I cannot get legal actions in motion then whatever, I have plenty of free time. Ban Ivan and adjust the info on the wiki. Easy as opening a browser window. I attempted to adjust the data myself and was unsuccessful (I deleted the article and my IP was banned and the erroneous data restored, haste and anger brought me to merely "ctrl a" and backspace the article). I shouldn't have to bother with spiking my modem for a new IP when the guilty parties can adjust the data as they very damn well WILL at risk of being sued on the grounds that my copyrighted art is being used against my consent.

I have grounds to be grumpy over this, I should have been gone a long time ago but I got a message from Tom over the wiki page and I am very rightfully fucking irate. Your shitty community of trolls have brought this upon you and GHz, not me. I want to be gone, make it easy for both of us.

I truly wouldn't have returned if it weren't for Kild and Devil's campaign of loserdom against me. I have real life to attend to, so please consider this very seriously or I will cause some real life problems in the form of legal action. I am not causing you this headache, keep that foremost in mind. Meet my simple as hell demands or things are going to get extra complicated for your friend GHz. I'm being very fair about this and I AM ready for war. As I said, meet my demands and that will be that. Please make this the last message I have to send, and please forward the message as you see fit to GHz and Jordan because I understand that you have reasons to give a shit less.

Thank you, Cruel. I do not care about personally being badmouthed, this really is more about Tommy who doesn't deserve this shit. You have family too, so I know you understand, and also understand that I am a shit person and so is Levi, but my other family members are not and they don't need to be pulled into this crap.

He's taking it far more seriously than I am. D:

Kild

Back to top Go down

This is a topic about ivan Empty Re: This is a topic about ivan

Post  decino Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:06 am

Dizzy wrote:I attempted to adjust the data myself and was unsuccessful (I deleted the article and my IP was banned and the erroneous data restored, haste and anger brought me to merely "ctrl a" and backspace the article).

This is a topic about ivan Hilarious
decino
decino

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:27 pm

I shared that conversation in private confidence. Sad

Cruel

Back to top Go down

Post  devilx4 Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:55 am

wait...why have I been brought into this? Very Happy