New Vortex Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

test start levels!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

test start levels!!!!!!!! Empty test start levels!!!!!!!!

Post  NIGHTMARE Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:19 am

starting at level 5 is awfull for testing. i wanted to test a speed rocketlauncher weaponmaster and to fully test it it required a level 9
and cleric testing is bad untill level 10 for 2 abilitys like 5 salv 5 pcr and 10 holyfreeze. and talents you cant test them fully leveled till level 8 cuz u only get 1 talent at the 5 starting level. and polts r completly out to 10 points on a monster and 1 point on watever else isnt working to well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
plus not only unmorphing bot polts crashes server but a unmorphing player polt also crashes server. figured it out with a flyer and medic. havnt tested others yet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
also weapon knock activateing on a knight crashes server due to sword only rule i think.
plus if a bot is on the same level of ground as a parasite or player they can only shoot streight
a ducking player can dodg a railgun every single time. and a parasite never gets hit period unless it on higher or lower grounds. this can be a serious bug abuse for exp.
plus make lasers repairable again. the ones blowing up on its own and haveing to take longer time to replace them is bad in invasion. just make the old lasers invincable and give it ammo where 1 cell replaces 1000 frames as if 1 cell on lasers does 1000 damage so itle be the exact same as repairing them u just save pc and use cells instead.

thanks for reading.

NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

test start levels!!!!!!!! Empty Re: test start levels!!!!!!!!

Post  Mmew Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:59 pm

NIGHTMARE wrote:just make the old lasers invincable
The "old" ones being 4.7 on Ghz's server? They were already more than fine. Making them invincible would be overkill.

NIGHTMARE wrote:and give it ammo where 1 cell replaces 1000 frames as if 1 cell on lasers does 1000 damage
1000 frames is 100 seconds, it gets confusing when you use words that you don't know the meaning of.

1 cell(or PC?) doing 1000 damage is, again, way overkill. 4.7 lasers were 5 PC's per 100x damage where x was the level of the laser. With level 15 lasers, we're talking about over three times the efficiency, which isn't needed if lasers can be repaired. The new ones are a lot weaker in invasion so that they're not overpowered (I would know), but they are still viable in pvp.

This is the highest points/time spent I could find, and this was 100% solo, did it all the time before.
test start levels!!!!!!!! PbqQG
Mmew
Mmew

Back to top Go down

Post  NIGHTMARE Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:40 am

mmew ur such an ass

plus i didnt mean maken them overkill or 1000 a frame what i fucken ment was make them where they cant be laser sword bugged and fucken give em ammo instead of repairs so it wont be destroyed itle just have to be refilled the old lasers did arround 2000 befor they need repair. with a high level engi ofcourse. so make 1 cell do 1000 it holds 2 cells but the lower the upgrade the less cells level 5 would take o.5 cells for example try read my post a little more closely befor u go all asshole
lol

and dont forget to read the other posts other then just maken my others look bad its not all lasers u know i got others to so stop looken for something to backshit people and do ur job.

if u even have one lol

NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post  Mmew Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:17 am

NIGHTMARE wrote:mmew ur such an ass
Thank ye kindly.
NIGHTMARE wrote:plus i didnt mean maken them overkill or 1000 a frame
I never implied you did.
NIGHTMARE wrote:what i fucken ment was make them where they cant be laser sword bugged
Then say that. Don't complain about their destructibility if your real issue was with a bug.
NIGHTMARE wrote:the old lasers did arround 2000 befor they need repair. with a high level engi ofcourse. so make 1 cell do 1000 it holds 2 cells
That was with engineer talent increasing effectiveness of constructions by 50%. That talent no longer exists (for a good reason probably) The current lasers are nowhere near as powerful because really, it was overpowered.
NIGHTMARE wrote:but the lower the upgrade the less cells level 5 would take o.5 cells for example
This is way too much efficiency, and good luck splitting cells.
NIGHTMARE wrote:try read my post a little more closely befor u go all asshole lol

and dont forget to read the other posts other then just maken my others look bad its not all lasers u know i got others to so stop looken for something to backshit people and do ur job.

if u even have one lol
Not sure where all this aggression is coming from. I made one factual statement about your misuse of a word and explain why some of your ideas are ridiculous, so you resort to insults. You seem upset, this must be a pretty sensitive issue for you.
Mmew
Mmew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down