New Vortex Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  NIGHTMARE Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:07 am

i cant log in vrx.dyndns.org:27910 or 27911 and i cant log in digitalfrag kots servers either it ses no response and when i click go it ses bad server address and i know i typed them right. iv typed them and copied them many many times. and it never works other people can be on and i can get on it from another computer just not my computer at home. iv changed my ip address and reinstalled r1q2 and vortex. iv changed my files to allow all view and let the program access the internet at anytime it wants to. and it still doesnt work. i need help cuz i wanna play kots for a little and get people on old vortex to join new vortex.

help!!!!!!!!! Shocked

NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Kild Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:29 am

208.100.34.90:27910 - IP for KotS

Old vortex is down

Kild

Back to top Go down

Post  NIGHTMARE Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:09 am

yeah oldvortex is down now but it wasnt befor befor 4 people was online. and thats the kots server i keep tryin it keeps sayen bad server. i sed i tried it. and its typed right cuz iv tried many many times and atleast 1 out of tht many many times in correct. it just doesnt work but they both work on my other computers
everytime
just not this one and i want it on this one cuz my other one i sold. any other help?

NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum