New Vortex Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weapon master and new shit

+2
Grape
VADER
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

weapon master and new shit Empty weapon master and new shit

Post  VADER Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:53 pm

bring back weaponmaster and fucking nerf the damn polts ghz over did >.<
bring back haste as a class upgrade for weaponmaster
and give weaponmaster haste upgrade talent make it where it doubles the speed of regular haste at level 5
make new guns and classes we need some new intrests <----My favorite subject so far
and make haste ability cost cubes and u hav to activate it so it isnt a bullshit hastle and make it where 5 pcr can hold it no less so it makes it nearly fair
make more str type abilitys cuz there is literly 3 str type abilitys wich r autoquade str ampdamage and there is a hell alot of resist so make more str abilitys like for diff guns like energy str good for energy based weapons and shell str ect. cuz they allready got resist for thows so its just uneven if u know wat i mean
make a flamethrower gun use the entities on the fire totem to help out but make rang better and damage little less thts wat this game misses a flamethrower
i got much more to come for i have a huge imagination
VADER

VADER

Back to top Go down

weapon master and new shit Empty Re: weapon master and new shit

Post  Grape Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:57 pm

We agree that haste should be made into a castable spell. That could be pretty easy to code and implement.

Keep posting whatever comes to you mind. Very Happy
Grape
Grape
Admin

https://newvortex.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mmew Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:59 pm

Quite a list.

Also, earth totem and curses count as 'strength-type abilities' so they outweigh resistances.
Mmew
Mmew

Back to top Go down

weapon master and new shit Empty new guns

Post  VADER Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:09 pm

as u know in my last post i thot we should get a flamethrower well now i got more
flamethrower: just copy the machinegun make its color red and green for detail then get the firetotem entitie and place it in baral upgrades can be damage 1/10 burn 1/10 rang1/10 paralize 1/10 invisible flames 1/1 <--- maby im not even on it but a good idea and spread 1/1 spread would make it catch the floor on fire and bodys and spread the flame for maximum walking killer

beam gun copy the rocketlauncher make it green and brown and copy the ability beam but make it use cells and the upgrades r damage 1/10 burn 1/10 stun 1/10 and blind do to laser beams bieing vary light 1/10 then silence 1/1 then trails 1/1 life rg

flash grenade copy the grenade and make it use holyfreeze aura flash but brighter and when thrown players r hard to see higher the level harder to see and more rang 1/10

blackhole bomb ~does not do damage~ sucks near by players into a wad and the who threw it is involnerable to it and he has a small time to kill all of the wad 1/10 higher rang each level at level 5 2 seconds of suck level 10 4 seconds of suck <---- bad seconds of time and rang for better play so it aint op but good in small maps like wasted

umm more comeing soon

VADER

Back to top Go down

weapon master and new shit Empty new class supersoldier

Post  VADER Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:13 pm

basicly a soldier but no resist abilitys r allowed u cant upgrade anything like resist it has no salv no resist no anything to help but the comeback is its str can be upgraded to level 25 and the talent is doubled for upgrade str and the resist talent is removed with lower hp and improve str so basicly the guy has no defence wat so ever yet he does ultimatly god damage so its for ppl who like damage more then resistence

more classes comeing soon

VADER

Back to top Go down

weapon master and new shit Empty new class drug addict funny but sounds pretty good

Post  VADER Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:35 pm

its basicly a guy who relies on drugs u should make an abil well basicly u bind it to r or something and press r and it gives u what the description is so no hard work codeing the guy can level str to level 10 but his resist has to be at 0 at all times abils for this char brutality drug cost 50 cubes can be used 3 times befor u start to loose hp it increases your damage by 10 at level one and at level 10 it increases it by 50 no time limit volnerable drug gives u a few seconds of volnarabil;ity no damage done when used cost 100 cubes can be used 2 times befor u die automaticly at level 1 gives u 1 second of volnerability at level 10 gives u 2 seconds of volnerability so 2 taken will make u 4 seconds god but its a real cube bitch holy drug increases resist as the same way as the brutality drug allows u to take 50 more damage per one u take cost 50 cubes and can be used 3 times no time limit berserk drug same way as haste can take 5 befor u start to loose hp cost 10 cubes increases haste by 20 % for every level 1 = 20% 10 = 100% when taken 5 its 500 times faster no timelimit just a ammo bitch lol speed drug can take 2 befor u start to loose hp cost 50 cubes each when taken increases ur walk speed up to 50% so when fully used it will increas ur walk speed up to 100% <-----good drug regan drug can take 5 befor start to loose hp cost 30 cubes regenerates ur hp for a certain ammount of time level 1 increases 5 hp per tick for 5 seconds level 10 increases ur hp by 25 for 20 seconds armor regan drug does exact same thing as regan drug but for armor hp up and armor up drug both r same but with diff shit like armor and hp can take 3 befor u start to loose hp yourself no timelimit level 1 increases ur hp by 30 hp and level 10 mincreases by 80 hp use all 3 and u got a shit load same for armor up drug can not be combined with regan drugs

talents

drug cost reduce level 1 reduces by 5 can be leveled to 5 so thts 25 cubes reduced if the drug cost less then 25 cubes this tyalent does not effect it

drug maniac cant be combines with drug reduced allows u to take more drugs befor u die u decide how much

overdose a speciel drug only a talent can use cost 250 cubes increases damage by 100 at level 1 and increases damage by 500 at level 5 does the exact samer for resist so u can take 500 more damage then usuell when at 5

iron drug allows drugs with time limits to last longer level 1 = 10% longer level 5 = 50% longer

volnerability upgrade does not come into effect untill level 5 doubles the time for
involnarability

and the free pcr is at 5 but can be upgraded to 10 if u want

VADER

Back to top Go down

weapon master and new shit Empty wow see what i mean

Post  VADER Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:36 pm

see what i mean man i got the best imagination ever lol i got lots more comeing soon stay tuned afro lol!

VADER

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Yea gimme time to read and think about all this. You are saying so much stuff!

Anyways, moving to suggestions.
Grape
Grape
Admin

Back to top Go down

weapon master and new shit Empty lol sorry

Post  VADER Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:51 pm

when i herd there was a new vortex from u allkinds of shit poped in my head so sorry for overloading ideas lol but u gatta give me tht i got good ideas and a huge imagination plus id love to be a moderator for this new vortex iv allways enjoyed helping ppl and it would make me happy to be a part of this Very Happy Very Happy

VADER

Back to top Go down

weapon master and new shit Empty tell me when ur done

Post  VADER Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm

tell me when your done reading and stuff on my posts cuz i got 4 more posts of ideas ready to go u just tell me when to zip away with it

VADER

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Just post everything you got.
Grape
Grape
Admin

Back to top Go down

weapon master and new shit Empty so can i be a mod

Post  VADER Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:01 pm

id really love to be a mod and help out any way possible iv allways loved helping and i promise ill be a good mod just give me a chance and i garentee u i can proove u im worthy afro Very Happy

VADER

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:11 pm

VADER wrote:as u know in my last post i thot we should get a flamethrower well now i got more
flamethrower: just copy the machinegun make its color red and green for detail then get the firetotem entitie and place it in baral upgrades can be damage 1/10 burn 1/10 rang1/10 paralize 1/10 invisible flames 1/1 <--- maby im not even on it but a good idea and spread 1/1 spread would make it catch the floor on fire and bodys and spread the flame for maximum walking killer

beam gun copy the rocketlauncher make it green and brown and copy the ability beam but make it use cells and the upgrades r damage 1/10 burn 1/10 stun 1/10 and blind do to laser beams bieing vary light 1/10 then silence 1/1 then trails 1/1 life rg

flash grenade copy the grenade and make it use holyfreeze aura flash but brighter and when thrown players r hard to see higher the level harder to see and more rang 1/10

blackhole bomb ~does not do damage~ sucks near by players into a wad and the who threw it is involnerable to it and he has a small time to kill all of the wad 1/10 higher rang each level at level 5 2 seconds of suck level 10 4 seconds of suck <---- bad seconds of time and rang for better play so it aint op but good in small maps like wasted

umm more comeing soon

The flames are very stressful on the server and cause overflows easily. We would have to change the flames currently used in game into something else that wouldn't overflow so easily.

Beam gun- this is like the kots bfg. This could be easily coded because we can just rip the code from kots. However, I'm not sure if we want to make a weapon version of the ability beam.

Flash grenade- this is just my personal preference, but I strongly, strongly dislike anything that obscures my view of the game (I can't stand curse) so I would not like this ability. Would a stun grenade be better?

Blackhole- this essentially is a throwable magmine. How about we just add a talent that allows you to throw magmine?
Grape
Grape
Admin

Back to top Go down

weapon master and new shit Empty STUNGRENADE IS GREAT

Post  VADER Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:58 pm

i like the stun grenade

please post a comment on my classes to

VADER

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:13 pm

VADER wrote:basicly a soldier but no resist abilitys r allowed u cant upgrade anything like resist it has no salv no resist no anything to help but the comeback is its str can be upgraded to level 25 and the talent is doubled for upgrade str and the resist talent is removed with lower hp and improve str so basicly the guy has no defence wat so ever yet he does ultimatly god damage so its for ppl who like damage more then resistence

more classes comeing soon

What if we morph this idea with weaponmaster? So the weaponmaster wouldn't be able to get any resist or its resist could be capped at something like 25%. However, like a weaponmaster, it could upgrade weapons higher than everyone else (thus adding more damage and killing power) and maybe we could throw in a few more offensive abilities. I honestly don't see the weaponmaster class coming back unless it's made into something like you described because WM + resist = fail for everyone.
Grape
Grape
Admin

Back to top Go down

weapon master and new shit Empty FLASH GRENADE!!

Post  Merlin Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:34 pm

How about just making a secondary mode for grenade, very simple and easy Smile)

Merlin

Back to top Go down

weapon master and new shit Empty super soldier ///// weapons master

Post  VADER Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:41 am

ok thts good itle be weaponsmaster instead but u have to make it be able to upgrade str to level 10 cuz have 5 str and 20 gun damage is basicly same as soldier so make it 10 str and 20 gun damage maby 25 gun damage either way it has no resist so its still ganna be like wabbly whoo on the stay allive part

also please add comment on my drug addict guy or u can call it a docter yeah docter sounds better honestly i really wanna see tht in vortex it sounds so good i mean u gatta give me tht atleast it was a vary good idea so please comment on tht Shocked Very Happy Smile afro

VADER

Back to top Go down

weapon master and new shit Empty supersoldier///// weaponsmaster complete

Post  VADER Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:52 am

ok so lets make it upgrade guns to 25 and str to 10 cap resist at 25% or no resist at all allow it to get vitality but make it suck like soldier and allow it to get armor upgrade but basicly it would suck to since vitality sucks but no resist type abils other then thoughs it can have haste 10 wich does 100% faster rate of fire then a talent upgrade haste level 1 = 20% faster added so at level 5 itle be 100% fgaster added so if ur going for a faster shot 10 haste and 5 haste upgrade is ur idea makeing ur gun 200% faster and its not overpowerd cuz i mean its an ammobitch right? lol and maby just maby another talent krellik allows u to lower ur defense and it gives u more slots opened up in your guns damage area makeing u able to level it high so lets say ur gun is 25 damage u get krellic 1 it can now go to 27 and krellik 2 would allow it to go to 29 and so forth so level 5 krellik would allow u to upgrade to 35 basicly giving u 10 points added but it makes u die faster so lets say u got 0 resist and u got this upgrade at level 5 if someone shoots a gun tht does 50 damage to normall itle do 75 to u
so it makes it fair again

and again please comment on my drug addict //// docter cuz so far tht is my best idea i came up with so far and i would really love to see tht in here it would be awsome to actully have something to do with medicen and shit like tht oh and another idea for drug addict / docter

he gets a free upgrade named cure u dont use it it is an auto made abil like str it doesnt allow u to be hurt by shit like curse or weaken or ampdamage or plague or anything like tht cuz we all know they r the most annoying of them all and hav no defense so this would be a perfect defense

VADER

Back to top Go down

weapon master and new shit Empty also

Post  VADER Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:58 pm

make polts forbidden to use salv or vit cuz tht shit is just fuck bags its annoying as hell remember alucard yeah 10 vit 7 salv annoying wasnt it lol Evil or Very Mad Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

VADER

Back to top Go down

weapon master and new shit Empty more bout the stun grenade

Post  VADER Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:02 pm

i found a way to make stun grenade even easyer just get emp copy it and make it work on players simple lol and name it stun grenade and make it a knight ability since they use swords it makes it perfect Very Happy

VADER

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:32 pm

VADER wrote:i found a way to make stun grenade even easyer just get emp copy it and make it work on players simple lol and name it stun grenade and make it a knight ability since they use swords it makes it perfect Very Happy

Stun grenade could be a decent ability. However, it would require decino get down and do some actual coding Razz
Grape
Grape
Admin

Back to top Go down

weapon master and new shit Empty beam

Post  VADER Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:44 pm

up the damage on beam it sucks the damage on beam at level 5 is 10 every charg it shoots 2 charges one frame so its basicly 20 damage
tand its really far apart
tso damage is really bad on beam only knights can use it HALF WAY succsesfully it still even sucks for them it may sounbd like it dont suck for 20 in one frame but it takes alot of frames befor it does another 20 so it sucks really bad so make it do like level 40 at level 5 and 80 at level 10 now u may think this is a little op not alot but its not op at all see level 5 is the cap for gen and knights need a high damage rang weapon cuz i got an hb tht does 100 damage each and a knight tht does 80 in about the same is even so up the damage on beam

lvls 1/ -- 2/ -- 3/ -- 4/ -- 5/ 40 6/ -- 7/ -- 8/ -- 9/ -- 10/ 80 u choose the rest

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

VADER

Back to top Go down

weapon master and new shit Empty rename

Post  VADER Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:45 pm

rename weaponmaster / rogue / seems much better then the boring old weapons master
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

VADER

Back to top Go down

weapon master and new shit Empty new abil

Post  VADER Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:52 pm

sticky floor basicly a holy freeze type move but u make a blue colored entitie on the floor u place it like a clerics unholy ground if someone stands on it they move slowly since it is a non moveing placed abil it should double the holy freeze type move but it can be damaged by energy based weapons for tht hot stuff can dry it

i honestly think this may be a midium abil i just thot id mention it

VADER

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:20 pm

VADER wrote:sticky floor basicly a holy freeze type move but u make a blue colored entitie on the floor u place it like a clerics unholy ground if someone stands on it they move slowly since it is a non moveing placed abil it should double the holy freeze type move but it can be damaged by energy based weapons for tht hot stuff can dry it

i honestly think this may be a midium abil i just thot id mention it

This is called water totem.
Grape
Grape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down